Thread: SWICA Insurance
View Single Post
Old 26.03.2009, 14:48
Forum Veteran

Groaned at 2 Times in 2 Posts
Thanked 1,079 Times in 547 Posts
möpp has a reputation beyond reputemöpp has a reputation beyond reputemöpp has a reputation beyond reputemöpp has a reputation beyond repute
Re: SWICA Insurance

We've been with SWICA for the last approx. 10 years and so far we're very happy with their services. Fast, no hassle, good range of services and policy-possibilities.
I assume by "global" insurance you mean coverage in every last nook and cranny of the world. This will probably depend on which policy you decide on. We have a card (credit card format) called "Sante 24" = international certificate of health insurance which lists a tel. number for calling to get a guarantee of payment worldwide in emergencies. If your partner's company is recommending them, then I'll assume that they have some kind of special deal concerning premiums. My husband's employer has the same, so we get special rates. Well worth it considering the price of health insurance in Switzerland! If you are employed, then accident insurance will be covered by the company and will only be necessary for the person who is not employed.

http://www2.swica.ch/?language=en-US

Last edited by möpp; 26.03.2009 at 15:02. Reason: added link to English SWICA homepage