View Single Post
Old 29.06.2006, 00:56
Forum Legend

Groaned at 3 Times in 3 Posts
Richard has a reputation beyond reputeRichard has a reputation beyond reputeRichard has a reputation beyond reputeRichard has a reputation beyond reputeRichard has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Which Zurich suburb is the best place to rent?

I think you need to consider a few things before choosing a place to live rather than doing it on one or two criteria. For example if you want the night life and then to be able to walk home the decision is more or less made for you. If you want to be able to ride your bike from your house door then you really need to think a bit outside of city Zürich. If you earn enough to have to make a tax return then you should consider your tax bill as Mark mentioned. If you like eating out then you should maybe move out towards Zollikon.

But when all is said and done you seem to have missed the point that finding something in 4 weeks in Kanton ZH is like running a marathon being a fat slob with the same notice - kind of tough...

Just my thoughts and you will probably find the answer on homegate. I hope you get lucky...

Richard