View Single Post
Old 18.06.2009, 17:53
Posts: n/a
Re: Reference letter for moving

Hi, I got this done this afternoon. I went to my local Kriesburo and they directed me to the relevant office that handles this certificate.

There you just need to show your Residence Permit and the certificate that your Kries had issued when you moved in, which has details of your address. I hadn't carried this certificate, so I paid 27 CHF fees for searching my details. Else it is free of cost.
Reply With Quote