Thread: Employee rights
View Single Post
Old 02.04.2007, 00:35
Forum Legend

Groaned at 3 Times in 3 Posts
Richard has a reputation beyond reputeRichard has a reputation beyond reputeRichard has a reputation beyond reputeRichard has a reputation beyond reputeRichard has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Employee rights

Quote:
View Post
Hello,

I have some questions about employee rights and help.
This year I was injured at work and have a "Tennis arm" by performing the same movement frequently at work. I work in the metal industry.
My doctor signed me off 100% for a month and I am feeling better now and the doctor wants me to go back and try working 30%. Last time I mentioned this to my employer he wasnt keen on me working anything but 100% and told me that I should stay home if I wasn't fully fit to come to work. I was wondering if my Boss can forbid me to come to work unless I feel 100% well even if my doctor has written me a notice to work 30%.
I obviously can't influence the doctor writing the notices so I was wondering who can help me if my employeer doesnt accept me working less then 100%.
Is there an Ombudsman or lawyers or behörden

Thank you

Ronald
While I am happy to help people who have genuine problems I am not happy to help jokers... What is with you? Are you a teacher with a back problem or a metal worker who plays tennis?