Old 02.04.2007, 14:48
Newbie 1st class

Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
JohnYossarian has no particular reputation at present
Re: Employee rights

Quote:
View Post
I to read his previous form,

Firstly, I was going to have a go at you, but always before I do anything, I do my homework.

So I read his form, and then I saw his form, so one has only to draw ones conclusions, and you think I'm harsh, come on, look at the problems people have in this country and I don't mean foreigners, I'm talking about every one.
The world has gone soft,and it does not need such people to feed such ammunition to political fractions as SVP, AS THIS GUY IS DOING.
Any way he is abroad, and he should be an ambassador for his country not the reverse.
This is PC gone mad, I'm invited to remove my comments,your all to soft, no wonder people literally do get away with murder, and hammered ffor truthfull remarks.

As I've said,before in other threads, I choose my words carefully ,and always do my homework.
You said, 'a bit harsh', say that to genuine invalids, who are spurned, by politics and soceity.

I have read all the help you have given to people ( NOT QUITE ALL, BUT AS MUCH AS I CAN ), and not only do I take my hat off to you I envy your knowledge, remarkable.

But do not go soft on such persons tell them what they are, and call a spade a spade.
OOPS no doubt I 'll be warned about that.

Old fashioned term for a black person in case you don't know.
Let's just get real about life.

That guys just a waster, and let him know about it. It's the only language they understand, if your soft with these people they never give up.

Cheers.
Ynot,

I totally support you.

Cheers,

John