View Single Post
Old 25.06.2009, 10:32
turnerunk turnerunk is offline
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: USA
Posts: 5
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
turnerunk has no particular reputation at present
Obtaining a student loan holding a B-Permit

I'd like to ask everyone if they know if I am able to obtain a student Loan from Credit Suisse, UBS, or any other Swiss bank as an American Student Studying at St. Gallen.

I am under the impression that I will have a B-permit once I become registered. Will this allow me to obtain funding for the remainder of my program? Or, do I need to have a C-permit in order to do this?

Any thoughts on this would be greatly appreciated. Also, any other thoughts on finding financial assistance to MBA students would be most helpful.

thank you,

Reply With Quote