View Single Post
Old 07.07.2009, 16:55

Groaned at 3 Times in 3 Posts
adrian76 is considered knowledgeableadrian76 is considered knowledgeableadrian76 is considered knowledgeable
jewellery making equipment in Zurich....

Afternoon all,

Its the missus's birthday at the weekend, and with my planning skills being what they are, I've so far got her bugger all. I had better get my finger out.

Recently she and a friend made some jewellery at home which she really seemed to enjoy, so I thought I might get her something related to that.

She did tell me all about it, including where she bought the beads, and what other things she used - but being a man, and due to the inherent dullness of the subject matter, I only heard the first few sentences and then spent the rest of the conversation nodding, whilst covertly thinking about something else. I vaguely remember something about 'clasp', 'beads', 'Neiderdorf', and 'shop'.

Does anyone know where I can buy some beady-claspy-chainy products in Zurich - suitable for making, like.... necklaces, and bracelets?

I fear without your help I may front up on the big day with a bag full of conkers and some shoelaces - which may not be suitable.

Thanks in advance.