View Single Post
Old 08.07.2009, 06:10
turnerunk turnerunk is offline
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: USA
Posts: 5
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
turnerunk has no particular reputation at present
Re: Obtaining a student loan holding a B-Permit

I have great news for those who are seeking a student least from St. Gallen University. I was told by Credit Suisse that a B-permit and a place of residency is all that is required to obtain a student loan. It was stated that credit suisse only lends to EU citizens/Swiss residents, but did not specify which residency permit (B or C) was needed.

To Clarify: A B permit and a place of residency is sufficient to obtain student funding.

Reply With Quote