View Single Post
Old 27.07.2009, 15:51
selinadelvecchio selinadelvecchio is offline
Junior Member
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Basle
Posts: 33
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
selinadelvecchio has no particular reputation at present
Re: Register UK car in Basle

i've literally just made the first enquiry as per my original message to the police to inform them i want a resident parking permit.

In her broken English the official informed me that the UK car needs to be registered first at the border control (Zoll). Then i was to come back to the police station with whatever paperwork the Zoll place give me. Then i can apply for parking permit.
Reply With Quote