View Single Post
Old 13.07.2006, 00:38
The Architect

Groaned at 3 Times in 3 Posts
mark has a reputation beyond reputemark has a reputation beyond reputemark has a reputation beyond reputemark has a reputation beyond reputemark has a reputation beyond reputemark has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Are the swiss racist?

Quote:
Hey you all!!

You're a bunch of ignorant people!! Do you honestly think it's anything better in your home countries??? i tell you something: IT'S NOT!!!! I know it's just the same or even worse in my home country as it is over here in switzerland! ..and to all the americans here complaining about the swiss: you're the last people who should complain about racist people in switzerland!! look at what is happening in your own country..and look at your president!! the swiss are not more or less racist than people elsewhere. besides.. you're discriminating the swiss now, too! so.. that basically makes you all being racists, too!
Judy, I suggest you think a little before typing. So your home country is just as racist as Switzerland - so therefore everybody else's is as well? Wake up to yourself. I've got news for you - my home countries are most certainly not as racist as Switzerland. So discussing the experience makes us ignorant? And pulling the Swiss up on this makes us racist? I suggest you look up racist in the dictionary.