View Single Post
Old 13.07.2006, 01:19
The Architect

Groaned at 3 Times in 3 Posts
mark has a reputation beyond reputemark has a reputation beyond reputemark has a reputation beyond reputemark has a reputation beyond reputemark has a reputation beyond reputemark has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Are the swiss racist?

Quote:
You're a bunch of ignorant people!!
Just one other point I'd like to add. Never in the history of this forum's 4500+ postings have I ever had to remind someone that personal attacks or insults are not acceptable. You have insulted the people on this thread.

Consider this your first and final warning. This is not an unmoderated system, and such behaviour will not be tolerated. Find a polite way to say it, or don't say it at all. If you feel you have a right to speak in this way, please go and find an unmoderated mailing list and try your luck there. I can see from the way you write that English is obviously not your native language, so we'll give you a certain amount of slack for that, but resorting to calling us ignorant is not on.

To other readers on this thread - don't forget that you can use the little scales icon to add or subtract reputation for other posters if you agree or disagree with their post...