Thread: Man with Van
View Single Post
Old 21.08.2009, 21:44

Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
housebunny has no particular reputation at present
Re: Man with Van

Quote:
View Post
can I add here a recommendation for 'priority home services'.

Contact person is Nathan - www.priorityhomeservices.com
079 437 6256

in a nutshell - good sized van, happy to help with lifting, but also keen to do installations of lights, putting Ikea together, installation of satellite, and any other 'handyman' or 'maintenance' jobs.

He's an expat (Brit). We arranged for him to meet us at Ikea after we'd had time to clear all our purchases and line them up at the checkout - and then he packed the van and delivered it to our apartment, and helped unpack and put our light fittings in at the same time...

He was also handy to have to arrange our pickups from various forum members who had stuff for us, and also meet at the brocki's to pick up our second hand stuff...

Phone for a quote - give your approximate number of hours and make sure you check what the 'call out' fee will be (depends on the arrangement)
- it's standard for removals to charge you from their origin point... you can pay cash (and probably get a more flexible price) or he can organise an invoice...
Thanks for posting this swisspea!

I needed somebody to help me get some furniture from a warehouse in an unknown canton far far away, and called Nathan.

He was GREAT, on time, totally professional and friendly. The best thing is that he was able to organize everything in less than a day.

Me and my husband are happy to recommend Nathan and www.priorityhomeservices.com to everyone.

We will surely call him again!