View Single Post
Old 21.04.2007, 12:12
eireann eireann is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Suisse Romande
Posts: 497
Groaned at 2 Times in 2 Posts
Thanked 113 Times in 90 Posts
eireann has made some interesting contributions
Re: Girlfriend moving over (UK)

View Post
I'm in the same situation, my OH has a B permit and I have joined him. When I registered he confirmed he would support me, since then I have had to provide evidence of any available money I have and now he has to sign a decleration that he will support me and prove he has the funds for us both. I don't know how it will end as I have a job now and I'm still waiting on my residence permit!

Hi Pepper, we have a similar situtation and so Im interested in what youre doing - do I understand correctly that you have moved to CH with no residence or work permit just with the guarantee that your OH will support you or that you have sufficient funds for yourself? And this means you dont have to do the tourist thing and can apply for work/residence permit while living there? Is this dependent on where youre originating from? - wer both from the EU. Please keep me/us updated on what happens and hope everything works out for you
Reply With Quote