View Single Post
Old 10.09.2009, 18:32
Forum Veteran

Groaned at 16 Times in 15 Posts
ze devil's advocate has a reputation beyond reputeze devil's advocate has a reputation beyond reputeze devil's advocate has a reputation beyond reputeze devil's advocate has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Why excercise may not help you lose weight

Quote:
View Post
Who is making judgments about whom here?
We all make judgements. That food image was not specifically aimed at you. If someone has medical condition then that is completely different matter and my posts don't apply to such cases. My point is that medical or no medical condition...eating unhealthy won't help matters.

Quote:
.......She reckons since this has worked for her, it might work for others: that people for whom physical exertion is rather a chore than a delight ought to try for simply an active lifestyle, instead of a sedentary lifestyle with regular workouts wedged into it.
Easy tigress We don't know life history of everyone who posts on online forums. So are you saying that she is not overweight any more? We can go only based on what people say on this and another thread that I read from her. Climbing stair is a good thing but hardly active lifestyle. Active lifestyle + regular workout would be a start.

Anyway you think I always enjoy working my butt off in the gym like a hamster? No pain no gain. You ladies can continue hammering me......it's time for me to go gym now cause I don't want to end up like my friends from school or my extended family members.

Nothing more to say on this thread. Cardio here I come.