View Single Post
Old 16.09.2009, 17:37

Groaned at 2 Times in 1 Post
rogatronic has no particular reputation at present
Proposals by telephone to buy stock or other values.

Hello Everyone !

I would like to warn everyone here about the following :
For the last couple of years I am regularly being called at my office and at home in Switzerland by various "brokers" trying to sell shares in various startups, or sometimes "gold options" or "carbon credits" ....

These guys are always pretending to be calling from various foreign countries such as Spain, Portugal, Hungary, Netherlands, Hong Kong, Japan, USA, France, ...

I have NEVER sent any Centime to these guys, but most of the time it appears that this is all just fake, companies are purely fictive, it is all made up with various Web-Sites on Internet and "press - releases" in order to fool people...

And, YES !!! these guys are VERY insisting and persuasive. And yes, checking various forums one can see many vicims have lost fortunes sending money to their bank accounts in Taiwan, Cyprus, Hong Kong, (banks always in other countries than where these crooks pretend to be located) ...

Most of the time you first get a phone call from someone "making a survey", asking some basic questions about investment habits. Then the fake "broker" calls saying that he is "not trying to sell anything", and just need some more information from you. Then he calls back some days later having suddenly a "fantastic opportunity" in which to invest immediately.

Such "companies" that have been calling me and others are the following :

Unicorn Ventures
Artemis Financial
CLT Solutions
North Point Capital
Westernfield Holdings
World Wide Wealth Management
Capital Sys
The Stern Group
Hawkins & Doyle
Fosse mckenzie-financial

I just would like to say here : STAY AWAY from so-called brokers who call you at home or at work out of the blue . You might just loose everything you send to them.

Victims are telling their stories in various blogs :

Just google - search :

arnaque artemis
migger unicorn ventures

Anyone else here receiving these calls ? Hope most of you people don't get fooled.