View Single Post
Old 08.10.2009, 13:49
Forum Legend

Groaned at 511 Times in 434 Posts
Thanked 20,037 Times in 10,565 Posts
marton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Job offer - Your Feedback Please

Quote:
View Post
Hello everyone and thanks to all for all the information.
What a friendly bunch of people you are!

After reading all posts, advice and suggestions here are my thoughts. It seems that it's better to save money and possibly find accomodation somewhere less expensive than Seefeld.I'd need to post at Housing section and ask for advice. My 4 yeal old is very social little man, so i need parks, playgrounds, Tots, playgroups and english speaking kids around.

Thanks for tip about Luker bros, I am going to phone them later today.

One of you mentioned bulk shopping in france or Germany, do you rent a car just for w-end?

As for money question it seems we can manage. Quality of life for my children is priority. we have nice life in Glasgow but it is time to move (we are not british).
Last christmas we went to Zurich just for a week and it was lovely. I am so excited already! (but job is not confirmed yet.. so fingers crossed)
There is an outfit called Mobility that rents cars by the hour & you can also drive into France & Germany - it is a sort of car sharing scheme.
Link is
http://www.mobility.ch/pages/index.c...ub=731&id=2239