View Single Post
Old 12.10.2009, 17:09
Forum Legend

Groaned at 678 Times in 569 Posts
Thanked 23,282 Times in 12,224 Posts
marton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Do you have experience with agencies that offer services to "employ" people?

Quote:
View Post
Does anyone have any experience/advice regarding agencies that offer services that “employ” people rather than having people need to set up their own business?

I'm looking to make it super simple for a US-based company to hire me to work in Geneva to cover Europe. The company has no European offices so I thought rather than setting up a company, perhaps there are agencies who offer these services. This seems like it might be easiest for the US-based company to do … to simply pay them a fee to have me officially work for the agency. But, of course, their fees in the long run might be cost prohibitive.

Thanks in advance if you have had good/bad experiences with such agencies (if they do in fact exist)!
Look in www.jobserve.com with location Switzerland - you will find 6 or more such agents.