View Single Post
Old 02.11.2009, 12:01
Forum Veteran

Groaned at 7 Times in 6 Posts
Thanked 1,107 Times in 500 Posts
sharkey has a reputation beyond reputesharkey has a reputation beyond reputesharkey has a reputation beyond reputesharkey has a reputation beyond reputesharkey has a reputation beyond reputesharkey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Hassocks; or Where might a gentleman obtain relief for his knees?

Quote:
View Post
While attending to my duties at home the other day, I received a bruise upon each knee as a consequence of sustained pressure from a hard, unyielding parquet floor.

Does anybody know where a gentleman might obtain a pair of hassocks (or similar) in order to relieve the inevitable discomfort that arises from such situations?

One would rather refrain from ecclesiastical pilfering, and would be grateful should someone be able to suggest an alternative source.

I live in Zurich.
Buy yourself a pair of Snickers, making certain to also pick up the Knee pad inserts.

Now you can spend all the time you'd like to on your knees.

As a bonus, if you spill some paint/cement/varnish on them you can pass yourself off as a "DIY Enthusiast". This is a licence to wear no belt, allowing better circulation of air around the rump. (Also known as "Builders Arse/Crack")
This user would like to thank sharkey for this useful post: