View Single Post
Old 03.11.2009, 16:54
Forum Veteran

Groaned at 32 Times in 23 Posts
portsmouth68 has a reputation beyond reputeportsmouth68 has a reputation beyond reputeportsmouth68 has a reputation beyond reputeportsmouth68 has a reputation beyond reputeportsmouth68 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Companies in Zurich with English-speaking expats

Quote:
View Post
Hello, I am new to the forum and it was suggested that I post here as this community is extremely helpful. I have recently moved to Zurich and am interested in learning about companies who have US, UK, Australian, etc. or other English-speaking expats in Zurich (or the surrounding Zurich area). I have no plans to contact these companies but rather am curious about all of the global companies who have English-speaking expats here. I may do additional research on the topic but want to start first with a comprehensive list of companies with English-speaking expats. Thanks so much for your help!
You got the response that you probably deserved on this occasion. This forum CAN be extremely helpful, but sometimes you have to help yourself before asking 'others' to do your research for you. At least explain why you want this information.
This user would like to thank portsmouth68 for this useful post: