View Single Post
Old 10.11.2009, 13:29
Posts: n/a
Re: im non eu(south african),girlfriend is eu with b permit

View Post

I just called Swss embassy in Pretoria and they said that they need to see unabridged marriage certificate.. Is this what you presented to them? Can I ask if it states on there Civil Union or whether is states marriage? All very confusing...
The way they do things in ZA with marriage certificates is they have a big one with lots of details (sorta) and a small one that looks a lot like a parking ticket. The big A4 marriage certificate you got at the civil ceremony is they one they want. It seems to be just like their birth certificates.

This document here has all the details on what you need to have. It is from the official Swiss embassy website in Pretoria
Reply With Quote