View Single Post
Old 10.12.2009, 18:17
Forum Legend

Groaned at 492 Times in 321 Posts
Thanked 4,099 Times in 1,952 Posts
CorsebouTheReturn has a reputation beyond reputeCorsebouTheReturn has a reputation beyond reputeCorsebouTheReturn has a reputation beyond reputeCorsebouTheReturn has a reputation beyond reputeCorsebouTheReturn has a reputation beyond reputeCorsebouTheReturn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Vaud net income calculation

Be aware though that your "a la source" tax seems to be MORE than I was told... I heard it's like 15%-20%, but I got like 25-30% taxed!

No idea why... Asking more details? yep, im a bit scared and reluctant to get involved with tax offices, last time I did they realised they made a mistake, omited my one day student job, and taxed me 75quids extra!! (because 3 months after I started a real job and was then normal tax, but they can only count as a TAX YEAR...)

I also read in this forum someone who was asked for MUCH MORE than expected because they did some mistake, after he filled a form despite being "a la source". And fighting with them seems long, tedious, and facing stubborn idiots...

At least my "comparis" calculations were like lower than what I really got taxed the 1st month!!!