View Single Post
Old 12.12.2009, 22:41

Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
sojoh is considered knowledgeablesojoh is considered knowledgeablesojoh is considered knowledgeable
Re: Cell phone radiation and minarets

Quote:
View Post
Any thoughts on mobile phone radiation and its dangers to people? The mobile industry is quite active in drowning out unfavorable opinions about mobile phone radiation. Anyone know of any real scientific research, as opposed to scientific research that can be bought?
When I asked my mother's neurosurgeon at Johns Hopkins Hospital about the possible correlation between brain cancer and cell phones, he was fast to respond that he keeps his cell phone far from his head and far from his reproductive organ. This was after he told me that he is seeing a noticeable increase in the number of patients with glioblastoma multiforme (GBM), a particularly nasty form of terminal brain cancer.

Here's a link for an interesting article: http://www.radiationresearch.org/pdfs/reasons_us.pdf

After watching my mother die from GBM in October, my family is keeping our cell phones as far from our heads as possible just in case there is a connection. I haven't checked, but it seems that some manuals for cell phones advise users to keep the phone 1 1/2 inches from the body. I wonder why?

Last edited by 22 yards; 13.12.2009 at 00:27. Reason: Your post referred to a deleted/edited post.
The following 3 users would like to thank sojoh for this useful post: