View Single Post
Old 13.12.2009, 00:20

Re: Cell phone radiation and minarets

Quote:
View Post
My mother didn't use her cell phone as frequently as many people, but we did talk for long periods at a time. I'm not sure if her cell phone played a role in her getting brain cancer or not, but her neurosurgeon's response to my question about cell phones caught my attention and makes me want to be more careful in the future.

I'm sorry about your mom. I've heard a lot about the dangers, but don't know what to make of it. I do know it emits a pretty powerful signal. Before LED monitors, my phone would scramble my CRT monitor whenever it rings. And it scrambles my car radio when driving by certain places.

I think a lot of people are familiar with that. I've even heard the signal sampled by some punk bands.

What is bothersome is that I don't know of any credible and adequate research. I've heard of some statistics, but actual science on what is does to the body. One study I read said that it has the effect of clumping up red bloods cells during and immediately after use. But I don't know how scientific the study was.

Thanks for the advise. I will try to put it into practice.
This user would like to thank for this useful post: