View Single Post
Old 13.12.2009, 01:39
Forum Legend

Groaned at 106 Times in 87 Posts
Thanked 5,665 Times in 2,772 Posts
Angela-74 has a reputation beyond reputeAngela-74 has a reputation beyond reputeAngela-74 has a reputation beyond reputeAngela-74 has a reputation beyond reputeAngela-74 has a reputation beyond reputeAngela-74 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Cell phone radiation and minarets

Quote:
View Post
I'm sorry about your mom. I've heard a lot about the dangers, but don't know what to make of it. I do know it emits a pretty powerful signal. Before LED monitors, my phone would scramble my CRT monitor whenever it rings. And it scrambles my car radio when driving by certain places.

I think a lot of people are familiar with that. I've even heard the signal sampled by some punk bands.

What is bothersome is that I don't know of any credible and adequate research. I've heard of some statistics, but actual science on what is does to the body. One study I read said that it has the effect of clumping up red bloods cells during and immediately after use. But I don't know how scientific the study was.

Thanks for the advise. I will try to put it into practice.
Unfortunately cell phones have been masively used only in the last 15 years, been in the market longer though. Cancer being a long latency disease (takes it years to actually develop) is a difficult outcome to study. Unfortunately I said because we will need mroe years, and more studies to come up with a definite answer. Ill check on the epid of GBM, not my area of expertise but then Ill post something more decent...
BTW sorry about your mother
The following 2 users would like to thank Angela-74 for this useful post: