View Single Post
Old 17.12.2009, 16:44
aashish aashish is offline
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Zurich
Posts: 155
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 26 Times in 20 Posts
aashish is considered knowledgeableaashish is considered knowledgeableaashish is considered knowledgeable
Re: Coming Back to CH

Answer is L Permit.

As for your wife - if she finds a job - it is a seprate Issue - seprate application when she gets a job - She will too get a Permit L. Right now she will only get a dependent permit with no work allowed.

You can live here as long as you want. On return once you have left the whole process starts again.

Only Permit C holders can leave the country for 2 years and then come back to still have their Permit C. (if this has not changed this year after schengen agreement)
Reply With Quote