View Single Post
Old 23.05.2007, 11:35
Forum Legend

Groaned at 3 Times in 3 Posts
Richard has a reputation beyond reputeRichard has a reputation beyond reputeRichard has a reputation beyond reputeRichard has a reputation beyond reputeRichard has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Cablecom digital cinema

Quote:
View Post
Is anybody else experiencing problems with viewing films in the digital cinema from Cablecom (the one where you pay 6CHF per movie). I tried ordering two films last night both of which failed to load and then when I called Cablecom they gave me some rubbish excuse about the company that provide this channel to them have cancelled their contract with Cablecom. Cablecom are still advertising the current films and this channel on their website so I feel like I'm being fobbed off!! Does anyone know if there is any truth in this??

Also, why are they allowed to still advertise something that they are unable to provide?

I wasn't sure if I should post this here or under TV so moderator please feel free to move it
If it does not work in Basel then you can be pretty sure it does not work anywhere. That is their best network...