View Single Post
Old 14.01.2010, 17:27
Forum Legend

Groaned at 68 Times in 48 Posts
Thanked 2,824 Times in 1,605 Posts
Sutter has a reputation beyond reputeSutter has a reputation beyond reputeSutter has a reputation beyond reputeSutter has a reputation beyond reputeSutter has a reputation beyond reputeSutter has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sick kids in playgroups

I feel for you Nil from what i understand and from past experience the Swiss send there kids to KG, school when they are ill, mine have caught many a bug from them, and when my kids are ill i keep them at home with me (my son as been home all this week because he his not well). My Swiss husband always told me i had to send them even when they were ill, that when he was ill he had to go to school WTF.

I hope your child gets better soon and you can get some sleep.
Quote:
View Post
and the head lice. don't forget the head lice. seems to be pretty recurrent over here.
Don`t remind me my kids brought them home from school and KG arrrrrrrrrrrrgh the stress of trying to get rid of them, then you get rid of them and then they get them again.

A boy that went to KG with my son came to KG with all his hair shaved off because of them.

Quote:
View Post
Sounds like quite the inconvenience.

How do you guys feel about "Pox Parties". Sorta the opposite theme, but desirable results.
I have heard they do that here invite the kids that have not had chicken pox over to play with the kid that as chicken pox so that they can catch it, kind of a good idea if you ask me, i would prefare my kids to have C P as a child than when they are adults