View Single Post
Old 14.01.2010, 17:49
Forum Veteran

Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
kodokan has a reputation beyond reputekodokan has a reputation beyond reputekodokan has a reputation beyond reputekodokan has a reputation beyond reputekodokan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sick kids in playgroups

Quote:
View Post
Normally i would be 100% behind you on this and when i first heard of them i was shocked to hell, but after listening to why they make them (i never sent mine they caught it from School and KG) i think it is better to have the C P when your a child than an adult, it is more dangerous to have it as an adult
I tried twice to get my son to catch CP, on the basis of 'better a child than an adult' and 'otherwise it'll be when we're due to go on holiday/ Christmas/ first ever week of school' timing. Both times, having done the whole 'that's it, give little Sarah a cuddle, aww' thing, he escaped scot free, only to catch it a few weeks after we moved here aged 8, when no other child in his class had it (because it went round the class the year before). And then his sister came down the textbook 14 days later. Fortunately, they both had the sort of CP where they're more bored than ill, and it's crossed off the list now.

kodokan