View Single Post
Old 14.01.2010, 17:56
Forum Legend

Groaned at 68 Times in 48 Posts
Thanked 2,824 Times in 1,605 Posts
Sutter has a reputation beyond reputeSutter has a reputation beyond reputeSutter has a reputation beyond reputeSutter has a reputation beyond reputeSutter has a reputation beyond reputeSutter has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sick kids in playgroups

Quote:
View Post
I tried twice to get my son to catch CP, on the basis of 'better a child than an adult' and 'otherwise it'll be when we're due to go on holiday/ Christmas/ first ever week of school' timing. Both times, having done the whole 'that's it, give little Sarah a cuddle, aww' thing, he escaped scot free, only to catch it a few weeks after we moved here aged 8, when no other child in his class had it (because it went round the class the year before). And then his sister came down the textbook 14 days later. Fortunately, they both had the sort of CP where they're more bored than ill, and it's crossed off the list now.

kodokan
I know what you mean. My daughter caught it first and i was hoping my son would catch it from her no such luck my son caught it 8 months later.

You can buy a fantastic cream from the chemist ( forgot the name, but if anyone wants to know it i can find out for you) to put on the spots that stop them from scratching my kids do not have 1 scare