View Single Post
Old 31.05.2007, 12:39
Forum Veteran

Groaned at 11 Times in 10 Posts
Thanked 1,030 Times in 552 Posts
terryhall has a reputation beyond reputeterryhall has a reputation beyond reputeterryhall has a reputation beyond reputeterryhall has a reputation beyond reputeterryhall has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Internet issues / choices in Switzerland / ADSL vs cable

I've read through this and I'm going to have a look around the various providers, but I wondered what peoples "preferred" provider was?

I'm after an easy life, in the UK I had one of those deals where you get TV, phone and broadband in a block package - keeps it all nice and simple. I understand about the monopolies thing and that you pay line rental to Swisscom whoever you have your agreement with, but I know in Germany it works out miles cheaper to have your line with Deutsche Telekom and then use Tele2 for the calls and broadband - is it the same here??

My flat already has all the sockets etc in the rooms, so I think it would just be a case of getting myself signed up to a provider (or so it would seem) ?

Last edited by terryhall; 11.06.2007 at 15:04. Reason: tried to avoid a double post but it didn't update in the list so I had no choice :(