View Single Post
Old 04.02.2010, 22:17
Rontary Rontary is offline
Junior Member
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Switzerland/Vaud
Posts: 79
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts
Rontary has no particular reputation at present
Re: G-permit holder working in Geneva will live in Vaud - Where to apply for B-Permit


Just to give feedback: in such a situation, you have to apply for the B-permit in your city of canton de Vaud where you're settling and to give back the previous permit to Geneva authorities.
Not sure it is the same depending on the Canton but at least this is the process with G-permit working in Geneva and then settling in canton de Vaud!

Reply With Quote