View Single Post
Old 10.02.2010, 15:00
Forum Veteran

Groaned at 3 Times in 3 Posts
luminousmind08 has a reputation beyond reputeluminousmind08 has a reputation beyond reputeluminousmind08 has a reputation beyond reputeluminousmind08 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The (Ice) Hockey Thread

Quote:
View Post
Most other sports are fairly well represented here and I thought we should have a hockey discussion thread, with the business end of the season looming and the following to discuss:

Olympic Hockey - who will win? Can Canada do it on home ice or will the Russians be too powerful? Can the Czechs or the Swedes pinch it? How will the Swiss do?

NLA - 2 games left in the regular season (after the Olympic break), will Bern crash out in the first round again? Anyone else hoping ZSC get stuffed? I'm hoping Zug get 3rd place but would settle for 4th and a series against ZSC.

NHL - just under a third of the regular season left and it's getting tight. The Caps look unstoppable (won 14 straight!) - can they keep it up and win the Stanley Cup? Will the Sharks bottle it again? Can the Pens be the first team in years to win back to back Cups?

Anyone else got a burning desire to talk hockey?!
Canada has to win. check the calendar to sign-up to watch the gold medal game on the 28th!

NLA? Are the Lebeau brothers still in the league? I think a team plays across the street from my office in Oerlikon.

NHL - I think the Habs have another 1993 run at it this year..