View Single Post
Old 23.02.2010, 14:50
Diana75 Diana75 is offline
Junior Member
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Basel, Switzerland
Posts: 30
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Diana75 has no particular reputation at present
Married additional tax allowance [for withholding tax]


Wondering if anyone knows of how to apply for the married additional tax allowance which came into effect 2009 so that married couples are no longer taxed (discrimanted against) as double earners?

Is it just the case of registing your married status and the tax office sending a new tax tariff notification to the employer, or if an application needs to be made.

Any info would be greatly appreciated.


Reply With Quote