View Single Post
Old 14.06.2007, 10:50
Forum Legend

Groaned at 4 Times in 4 Posts
Richard has a reputation beyond reputeRichard has a reputation beyond reputeRichard has a reputation beyond reputeRichard has a reputation beyond reputeRichard has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How to freelance in CH?

Quote:
View Post
Hi All!

I have two questions related to an earlier post by Richard (quoted below):

1. Does anybody know where I'll find the AHV sole trader application form? Is it located somewhere online at SVA Zurich or Gruenden.ch?

2. Also, to confirm, registering my business on the trade register is done through Handelsregisteramt Kanton Zürich?

Many thanks in advance!
Chris Solarski
Well if it was an earlier post by me I better provide some more information...

Firstly AHV while being a state system, sort of is not... AHV is paid into a Kasse. Each kasse is listed. So on my AHV form I have 6 or 7 different numbers. You can within reason choose any Kasse you want. For you the option to have Kasse 1 Zurich is probably top of the list. To get a complete list and more information try, wait for it, www.ahv.ch - obvious really...

To your registering point. Be aware that when you register a business it is not cheap. You need to pay somewhere between 600 and 800 Francs to do this. At the start I ask you what the advantages are? Why do you need to be registered, what do you think it will bring you? Put your points on the table or PM me and I am sure there are people here who will help you.