View Single Post
Old 15.06.2007, 14:07
cas's Avatar
cas cas is offline
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Zürich Oerlikon
Posts: 114
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 44 Times in 36 Posts
cas has made some interesting contributions
Re: How to freelance in Switzerland?

Again, thanks for your help everyone!

- With the help of my girlfriend I've located the forms which I need complete regarding AHV. My girlfriend says they're forms 318.283 and 318.275. I'd be grateful if someone could confirm this is correct.

- I think I've located the sole-trader application form at Handelregisteramt (is this the same as Handelsamt?).
I believe it's the one titled, Form: Application for the first registration of a individually-owned firm. Please can someone confirm this is the correct form for me; not the one related to registering my company on the trade register.

- My girlfriend also said I'll need to get insurance - Krankenkasse - as soon as I arrive. Apparently this is mandatory for Swiss people and since I'm setting up a business I assume this'll include me.

'Much appreciated!
Author and Artist Game Designer
Reply With Quote