View Single Post
Old 17.03.2010, 22:57

Groaned at 8 Times in 3 Posts
Lucy..TotallyLost has an excellent reputationLucy..TotallyLost has an excellent reputationLucy..TotallyLost has an excellent reputationLucy..TotallyLost has an excellent reputation
Re: Flying to New Zealand - Advice on connections

Quote:
View Post
Have done Switzerland to Australia too many time to remember. I would only fly with Singapore Airlines nowdays, prices are good, service is excellent. Check the layover time in Singapore, my rule, less than 4hrs pack your swimming togs and go for a swim inside the terminal (about 8SD with towel and shower), 6 to 10hrs book a room at the transit hotels inside the terminal (min 6hrs about 35 to 60SD by the hour), more than 10 hit the drinks early then get a good sleep - there are free buses and tours available with SAirlines stopovers. Check www.singaporeair.com , there is a tab on the site for things to do at Changi airport. Enjoy your trip, we leave tommorrow with a 6week old and 3 yo so should be interesting.........
Me too, I love Singapore Airlines and always enjoy the stopover..
And it gets the longest flight out of the way first (I hate coming back, arriving in Singapore and knowing I'm not even halfway)

I also love Christchurch. Let me know if you get stuck and I'll hook you up with some very friendly locals (one or more of my 20 or so cousins living there)

I hope you enjoy it. I could think of worse places to go than Singapore to chch!