View Single Post
Old 20.06.2007, 22:19

Groaned at 4 Times in 1 Post
Arena has made some interesting contributions
Men..Gift Ideas Please??

First o all.. if this thread is in the wrong place.. sorry.. just fig its more general...

Ok.. my husband has his bday comin up in abt 2 weeks and im sooooo confused as to what to buy him and I need a mans perspective... he loves gadgets BUT the man has it all!! He has a brand new laptop, an ipod like archos which he's obsessed with, we have a beamer AND tv, ofcourse the xbox360 premium with all the games etc, a great nikon cam, handycam... whats left!!??

All i can think of is a little suprise dinner with the family, 2 tickets for lauryn hill (he loves her), membership for a year at the new gym, pool n spa @ sihlcity and a sunflower (his fav flower)!

Its his last year in his 20's and I wanna make it extra special... I want to give him a gizmo cuz that brings the biggest smile on his face!! Men what would u want for a gift!!?? And remember its coming from the better half so no bottle o wine(he has them all), no perfume etc

ps.. know of any miraculous wonderful shaver or razor that keeps the stubble off for 12 hours atleast??

Thanks already!!!