View Single Post
Old 24.03.2010, 12:31
Posts: n/a
Re: What is the "Baton" called in Supermarkets

The name is Trennstab

trennen = to separate
Stab = bar

Last edited by allegra_:); 24.03.2010 at 13:11. Reason: In German
Reply With Quote
The following 3 users would like to thank for this useful post: