View Single Post
Old 02.04.2010, 00:07

Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Neubasler has no particular reputation at present
Re: Spending the free tickets we got when we did the "Anmeldung" | 02.04.2010

Quote:
View Post
Funny you should do this; earlier today I flicked through my list of vouchers too as I'm wondering what to do tomorrow (Friday) and Monday. I checked a couple of museums and they're shut tomorrow, so Monday does seem the best day.

I'm interested in modern and contemporary art and design. Again a coincidence, as it means I'm interested in the same museums you are. I'm not sure if I have a voucher for it but I also want to visit the Museum für Gegenwartskunst (part of the Kunstmuseum).

I'm interested in all the other museums too! The vouchers don't expire until the end of 2012 so there's no hurry.

Good! So shall we visit Beyeler Foundation on Monday for example? And maybe also the Architekturmuseum or the Gegenwartskunst if we have time. The Vitra museum is in Weil am Rhein... so it would take a while to get there. It seems interesting though...

Anyone feels like going to the zoo, to the stadtkino, to have a drink in the Bar Rouge (I've heard it's worth a visit)or any other activity on friday, sunday or saturday?