View Single Post
Old 27.06.2007, 07:30
Posts: n/a
Re: Can you help?

View Post
I have the same question that has "Mini-Moi". But probably now (July 2007)there is a different answer. It is true that we should register ourselves when we go to a foreign (even EU) country. Im italian and I needed a "Residence Card" in Spain.

Do we (EU citizens) need a special permit, or now with Schengen you just go with your passport and your photo?
Nothing new there - the answer is the same - whenever you take up resdience is any country you should register so that you pay taxes, social contributions, etc.

Don't know, and don't particularly care, about Spain's particular regulations.
Reply With Quote