View Single Post
Old 18.08.2006, 07:25
Forum Veteran

Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
Jack has a reputation beyond reputeJack has a reputation beyond reputeJack has a reputation beyond reputeJack has a reputation beyond reputeJack has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Looking for wine distributors...

Quote:
We would like to expand our distribution in Switzerland and are looking for sales people with an interest in wine and food to conduct wine tastings and/or sell to restaurants and shops in your area.
Quote:
You will decide your own hours, so you can work as much or as little as you like. Salary will be determined on a commission basis.
Ed,

As a suggestion, you may want to be a bit more clear on how this post reads... By asking for sales people, there is an implication that you want to hire individuals for your company, and I'm sure you realize there are Swiss laws regarding minimum base salaries, paying AHV, etc. Perhaps you should insert the word 'independent' into your posting, unless of course you are looking to actually hire someone...

Second, independent distributors also need to comply with permit requirements, which I'm sure you will mention to those who reply. But for those who don't know, there is already quite a bit about that topic in this forum (use the search feature to find out more about businesses and permits)... You could get a hefty fine by Swiss authorities by hiring (even independent I'm told) individuals without proper work permits...

It's great to see independent businesses in Switzerland doing well... Best of luck to you and your expansion plans...

Jack