View Single Post
Old 29.04.2010, 00:23
Forum Veteran

Groaned at 18 Times in 13 Posts
scribble has a reputation beyond reputescribble has a reputation beyond reputescribble has a reputation beyond reputescribble has a reputation beyond reputescribble has a reputation beyond repute
Re: European jewish call for reason

Quote:
View Post
It's exactly what french, british, belgian and others said in the beginning of the 20th century before they were kicked out of the colonies. Who thought in the 60's or 80's that apartheid in SA and racial segregation in the US would collapse and disappear. Who thought in the 80's that USSR would collapse? Believe me, there is nothing stronger than human's will for freedom.
What is 50 or 100 years in history of a nation...nothing.
Vertigo your comparisons are way off. Who would have thought concept can be applied to anything. Who would have thought Native Americans would be wiped out? Who would have thought that The Arab attack on Israel would fail so dramatically? Who would have thought this who would have though that

Quote:
Believe me, there is nothing stronger than human's will for freedom.
Which is why Israel will always exist Question is do Palestinians want similar better future for their kids or just continue to be pawns of their neighbours and rigid religious ideology?

Quote:
What is 50 or 100 years in history of a nation...nothing.
A lot! Some countries of the world are not even 70 years old. Put it this way in 50 years I would be most likely dead. Do I really care what happens on planet Earth after that? I don't even care too much right now about this world