View Single Post
Old 07.05.2010, 09:40

Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
psychodelicate has earned some respectpsychodelicate has earned some respect
people shaking their heads

I know, I cannot drive, I cannot park my car, and in general when I'm driving I am very clumsy. I easily panic, too.
But is it necessary to shake heads and look at me with such contempt everytime I do something wrong? Even people not directly involved in my awkward manoeuvres feel the need to show their disappointment by looking at me and shaking their heads.
Is it happening only to me or this "shaking the head" habit is typically Swiss?
I find it so unpleasant!

Edit:

I am a good enough driver, never had a car accident in 20 years of driving. I often drive with my child on board, so I am very prudent, never drive faster than 50 or (maximum) 60 km/hour.
My weak side is parking: I am a perfectionist and I know I am not so good in parking, so I prefer trying longer than leaving the car parked so-and-so.
Today I woke up silly and thought to post a silly thread. But if I want to be serious, politically correct and even tearful, I'll tell you I had a very dear person who died because of a road pirate. Those are a different story, you know.
But let me tell you that when a person is in trouble with parking a car, there's no use shaking heads or insulting. (Actually there's NEVER use being so ostentatiously impatient with people in trouble, but this is up to your sensibility).
Forget this post please, it wasn't meant to be taken so seriously.

Last edited by psychodelicate; 07.05.2010 at 10:37.
The following 2 users would like to thank psychodelicate for this useful post: