View Single Post
Old 07.07.2007, 15:51
Posts: n/a
Re: Double Tax Treaty with the UK

View Post
Assuming also that I don't want to lose my tax-residency in the UK (I certainly have no intention of doing this at the moment).

Am I looking at a possibility of paying another 10% of everything I earn in Switzerland back to the IR?
If you are tax resident in the UK then you fill in a UK tax return, declare your gross foreign earnings, declare the tax paid in Switzerland as a deduction, and wait for the bill.
Reply With Quote