View Single Post
Old 20.05.2010, 12:46

Groaned at 2 Times in 1 Post
asdfasdf has made some interesting contributions
Re: know a good one? [jokes thread]

A bear and a bunny lived in the same forest, and they hated each other. One day they found an oil lamp, and they both rushed to rub it, and a genie popped out. The bear and the bunny started fighting over who would get the wishes from the genie. The genie got so tired of the racket that he finally told them that he would grant them each 3 wishes if they would just leave him alone.
The pair agreed.
The bear said he would go first. "I wish...that all the bears in this forest were female, and all in love with me." The genie snapped his fingers, *poof*, and granted the wish.
The bunny wished for a motorcycle. The genie snapped his fingers, *poof*, and there was a shiny, super-powered bunny-sized motorcycle.
The bear made his second wish: "I wish...that all the bears in this country were female and all in love with me!" The genie snapped his fingers, *poof*, and granted the wish.
The bunny wished for a helmet to go with his motorcycle. The genie snapped his fingers, *poof*, and there was a helmet.
For his third wish, the bear said, "I wish...that all the bears in the world were female, and all in love with me!" The genie snapped his fingers, *poof*, and granted the wish.
The bunny put on his helmet, climbed on the motorcycle, and started revving the engine. As he started riding away at top speed, he called out over his shoulder, "I wish the bear were gay."
-------------------------------
A bear and a bunny lived in the same forest, and they hated each other. One day the bear said to the bunny - I have a terrible problem, every time I crap it sticks to my fur and is hard to get off.
Have you ever had a problem like that.
No never the bunny said
Good, said the bear as he picked up the bunny and wiped his ass with him