View Single Post
Old 28.05.2010, 11:50
Forum Legend

Groaned at 298 Times in 255 Posts
Thanked 22,286 Times in 8,090 Posts
Treverus has a reputation beyond reputeTreverus has a reputation beyond reputeTreverus has a reputation beyond reputeTreverus has a reputation beyond reputeTreverus has a reputation beyond reputeTreverus has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pictures of North Korea

Quote:
View Post
What do you want? Photos of the death camps?
No, I do not expect a tourist to see those. But what you normally see and hear are soldiers, more soldiers and starving civilians. So if you have a chance to travel there and indeed decide to publish some of your holiday pictures, I would expect some more on "they are pretty poor, but I did not see civilians in the capital starving". Maybe it is just me, but I honestly do not care what video games they have, but some more social insights. And I found the comments sometimes completely wrong as in: old houses are bad - I personally would actually prefer to see more of the old Asian cultures preserved than teared down and replaced by uniform concrete cubes... but anyway: Interesting to see some pictures from behind one of the last borders a normal tourist cannot cross.

Here are some monster rabbits for North Korea: http://www.spiegel.de/international/...458863,00.html
This user would like to thank Treverus for this useful post: