View Single Post
Old 31.05.2010, 15:56
Angelina.zhang Angelina.zhang is offline
Junior Member
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: ZUG
Posts: 55
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Angelina.zhang has no particular reputation at present
Unfallversichrung (accident insurance), who has to pay for this?

dear all,

my employer has been always deduct the unfallversichrung and the lohnausfall versichrung from my salary on a monthly basis, and today someone told me that its employer's obligation that they have to cover the premium of the 2 above mentioned insurance,

can anybody here confirm this? and would be great if you can tell from which law i can trace in order to talk to my company?

best regards
Reply With Quote