View Single Post
Old 04.06.2010, 11:42
Newbie 1st class

Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
wanderlust is considered knowledgeablewanderlust is considered knowledgeablewanderlust is considered knowledgeable
Re: Starting Salary for Foreigner -- not THAT kind of thread

Thanks for the replies, all.

To the one point, I'm sorry if I was not clear enough: The position would require me to coordinate and manage through the holding, the (complementary) activities of 4 medium sized nuclear medical companies based in Germany, the UK and Russia.

Lots of travel is involved, as well as numerous on-site duties, which should (eventually) include bookkeeping and financial controlling once the holding gets up and running. The holding was established in order to facilitate the (growing) group's entry into the Chinese, Indian and US markets.

The "growing" part is what frustrates me the most, perhaps. I have seen the financials -- the company is very profitable but I fear management's lack of knowledge regarding Switzerland may explain this low salary, which in Berlin Kreuzberg would be a lovely little sum I might add ! ! Maybe management would be well served by asking generalized "how much is HE worth" groan-evoking questions on this very forum...

That might have been to my benefit !

Merci Vielmals !