View Single Post
Old 14.06.2010, 17:14

Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Harriet and Patrick has earned the respect of manyHarriet and Patrick has earned the respect of manyHarriet and Patrick has earned the respect of many
Re: MTB in Davos Klosters - Tourist office promoting MTB this year

Quote:
View Post
Where have you been riding? I can't get up anywhere past the snow that gives me a longer ride than 45mins. Driving me absolutely bonkers the weather here. They have improved the signage though, this is true.
I did the Altezugenschlucht tour, 2 weeks ago, no snow on that, 44km lots of singletrail.

Also done the Sertigtal tour, starting at Glaris, upto Rinerhorn then a lovely singletrail to Sertig (some snow, but not enough to care) then round to Clavadel on Singletrail, one of my fave ride.

Up to Teufi off road, down, then up to In den Buelen (on road) across bunda then up to Tschuggen before heading down the Fluela back to dorf.

Davos to Klosters.

Today are started in Platz, went to Stafelalp, then down to Glaris, short circuit, pretty easy.

I think going up at the moment is always going to lead to snow, I've been mainly trying to head across Can't wait for the summer to properly start.