View Single Post
Old 14.06.2010, 21:22
Forum Legend

Groaned at 55 Times in 36 Posts
Thanked 2,386 Times in 1,207 Posts
Eire has a reputation beyond reputeEire has a reputation beyond reputeEire has a reputation beyond reputeEire has a reputation beyond reputeEire has a reputation beyond reputeEire has a reputation beyond repute
Re: MTB in Davos Klosters - Tourist office promoting MTB this year

Quote:
View Post
Thats what we've been told but the marketing people were not 100% sure.

I assume they will do something similar to the chair in Lenzerheide where the bike is hung from the back of the chair.

As soon as it opens I'll go up there, try it and report back

Patrick
Or like Flims or Filzbach where its hung off the side. Personally I prefer the hanging on the back method but I'll take what we can get.

Good to hear the Rinnerhorn to Sertig trail is clear. Its one of my favourites I might take a trip up this weekend. Maybe do Chur - Lenzerheide - Tiefencastle - Filisur - Wiesen - Zungenschluct - Glaris (lift up in Rinnerhorn) - Sertig - Clavadel - Wolfgangpass - Klosters (Train home).

Nice long ride and the majority on singletrail.

Quote:
View Post
I'm sure I've seen somewhere that you can ride this with some guy from ride magazine at various times in the year.

I've done most of the routes at some point and mostly it's pretty cool - the only one that is way too intense for me is section 6 (thier magazine describes section 6 and section 5 round the wrong way BTW), Gotschna to Schwarzseealp which is about 200% above my ability level - I've always assumed I'd taken a wrong turn here before but no, seems I'm just a scaredy
Yea that is quite technical but a nice challenge. I had a few scary moments when I did that one. Might be time to try again.

Interested in skiing, Snowboarding or Mountain Biking in Switzerland? Information in English available
here.